MythicalLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF !
Photobucket

Monthly Awards !!!
Female of the Month !! To be confirmed Male of the Month !! To be confirmed Member of the Month !! To be confirmed Relationship of the Month !! To be confirmed Quote of the Month !! To be confirmed Topic of the Month !! To be confirmed
Latest topics
» Warmth on the beach
Welcome party EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm by Maci White

» First Day(open)
Welcome party EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am by Ivy

» Becca's Graphics
Welcome party EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 pm by Maci White

» Maci Application
Welcome party EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm by Maci White

» Ollie's house
Welcome party EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 am by Ollie

» alright guys listen and shiver!
Welcome party EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 am by Ivy

» Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN)
Welcome party EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm by Becca Williams

» Curious (Alice)
Welcome party EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm by Becca Williams

» I'm Back...
Welcome party EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am by Becca Williams

Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Welcome party

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome party Empty Welcome party

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Lan smiled sadistically as the thugs surrounded him, the blade at his waist was made by the one power, it's edge would never dull, it was sharper than cut diamond and just as unbreakable. The whisper of the steel against the leather of his scabbard was audible in the silence before the storm "Death is light as a feather, duty as heavy as a mountain" he intoned to the now fearful street thugs as he moved into the first sword form, mountain lion strike running prey which resulted in the first thug loosing his arm and head before he flowed into wind through rushes which left the other two thugs with their entrails spilling over the pavement, Lan sheathed the blade rapidly and was running before the first scream from the street was audible, leaping into the saddle of his horse Mandarb, Mandarb meant blade in the old tongue, he hammered his feet into the horses ribs, drawing his blade once more as he wheeled the stallion around, his black fur lathered with sweat which soaked into Lan's breaches and as the police arrived Lan was moving again, off his horse which took itself back to the hotel he had .. forced a room in where they had a make shift stable for him. Lan deftly scaled up the walls to the roof in the moments between first hearing the sirens and the police arriving.
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Welcome party Empty Re: Welcome party

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm

I was driving past the local hotel when I heard the police sirens. The song had just finished blaring and there was silence in the car.
"Hayley, what did you do this time?" I muttered under my breath. Hayley was at home, so it was safe to insult her. The police car pulled up behind me and I pulled over, sighing. The police car, surprisingly stopped and the chief of police got out. I slid the drivers' window down and smiled sweetly at the officer.
"Hello officer." I purred. "What can I do for you?"
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Location : Wandering with Hayley. I'm on my cell if you need me.

https://mythicallife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Lan spotted they were stopping some woman in the strange moving vehicles that had not been in his birth reality. He leapt from the roof, sliding down a pipe and landed on the roof of the car sword drawn and he smiled grimly "She has done no harm, back down." he said coldly.
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:04 pm

I sighed as sone random guy jumped onto my roof. Did he do whatever they'd stopped me for? I got out of the car, closed the door and took the guy's sword. I whispered, "Cops don't do so well when they have a sword pointed at them." I threw the sword onto the passenger seat of my car and looked at the officer, who was now looking at the guy, suspiciously.
I sighed. "Well done, sh*tSherlock. He couldn't charge me with no evidence." I muttered.
"Look, officer. I don't know what I'm supposed to have done, but I would be more than happy to help with your enquiries." I smiled sweetly at the human police officer.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Lan snarled at the woman soundlessly, how dare she take his sword? his only heirloom of a line long dead? what did it matter? he could dispatch and trouble before she could react. "What do you want?" he asked the police bluntly "If you want trouble I will kill each of you before you can take another breath."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 pm

I rolled my eyes at the guy's snarl. He'd get it back once the officer had gone.
I sighed as he threatened the man. He really did not know how to act normally did he? I took the officer's arm and led him away from my car.
"Look, I'll come to the station and answer your questions. The guy over there is my brother. I was taking him to.. the hospital, before you came." I put emphasis on 'the hospital' hoping he'd get that I meant psyciatric unit. The officer seemed to get what I meant. Nodded once and stalked back to his car.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Lan laughed bitterly hearing the excuse she made, he may as well be her warder while they are at it he thought sarcastically then grimaced. He stalked off the roof, grabbing his sword from the passenger seat and sheathing it angrily. Now to tell the girl exactly what he thought.
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief that the cop wasn't suspicious and skipped back to my car, a little worried. The guy seemed protective of his sword.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm

He snarled as she walked back towards him "How dare you!" he growled "Nobody except me touches the sword of Malkier, I am the last battle crowned king of a desolate land how dare you handle my sword! I will merrily kill you unless you explain rapidly for it is only deserved."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:25 pm

I rolled my eyes, it wasn't as scary as I'd thought it would be. I took a deep, unnessacary breath and explained. "Look, that guy was seriously suspicious, man. I don't think the thought that you were human, never mind sane and I didn't fancy having my head torn off by the Volturi."
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm

He laughed grimly "It seems the shadow has more of a hold, explain truthfully girl. I do what I must in my war against the shadow and you will soon become one of those arduous tasks."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

I raised one eyebrow, confused at his words. I picked out 'war' and 'shadow' and assumed he meant something sinister.
"In English, please?" I knew I should apologize, but I wasn't one to apologize unless I knew exactly what I was apologizing for.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Lan laughed "You and the people who live in this .. reality are naive, the dark one holds this place as his own and I must find those dedicated to the light and drive him back, it is my duty."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:40 pm

"Right." I said, pretending like I knew what he was talking about. "Hows that going for you?" I was never the smart one and I really had no idea what he was talking about. Who was the dark one? and what? He was controlling Forks? Confused.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 pm

He growled audibly "No girl you will tell me of those .. officers, how much power do they have among the dark friends? speak quickly or I will kill you as I should do for touching the sword of Malkier."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:49 pm

I realised what this question meant. "Oh, that guy? He's a human police officer. He has absolutley no power over us." I blurted out, somehow knowing that he was not entirely human. "It's like a fly trying to prosecute a lion. He's harmless." I answered, hoping that, that was what he'd meant. "And, the Volturi, well, they're kindof the vampire equivalent of the police. The only difference being that they actually do have power over us."
"Look," I sighed. "I'm sorry about touching your sword. I won't do it again."
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Lan frowned then nodded when she apologised "You have co-operated, you must walk in the light .. good, I can trust you then?"
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:53 pm

I nodded. "Yep." Although if he trusted me to be responsible, that would be a hard promise to make. But I wouldn't tell anyone of this.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm

He frowned "IF you walk in the light I shall tell you .. most of my tale. I followed the dragon reborn, a man of great power in the reality I was born too, he over drew his power creating a singularity which brought me here, I am the last of the kings of a nation long consumed by the Dark One who wishes to destroy time itself to put it all simply. This sword is my last heirloom and reminder of what cost my people paid to free me to fight on."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Suddenly, after listening to his story, I felt really bad for touching his sword. "I'm so sorry." Then my thoughts flickered to Hayley.
"Look, I know I said that you could trust me, but my sister, Hayley can read minds. If I slipped up, she could find out. I think it would be best to tell her and maybe she can help. She's as trustworthy as me. Promise."
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 pm

He nodded "Then there is only one solution" he knelt down on one knee "IF you would have me I would be your Gaidin, your warder. Your guardian, to die first and ask later. I would let no harm come to you and your sister for you would be granted more than you have by such a bond and no man would come near you without my knowledge of his intent."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:08 pm

I was confused as the guy got down on one knee. Then he explained and I relaxed. "So, this is the part where I say,' yes, I will have you as my Gaiden'?" I smiled
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:10 pm

He nodded and bent his head down for her "Hands on my head then reach out, reach beyond the confines of your mind, imagine a flower, a bud to start and it opens up to the light of power."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 pm

I did as he said , I put my hands on his head and I closed my eyes and opened my mind.It was like I could actually feel the bond forming.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

He growled slightly as the heat of the forming bond ripped into him then dissipated leaving his mind blank for a moment before he could feel her emotions and him hers and her location as she could to him "Now you have me as your Gaidin and you are the first Aes sedai this world has seen, you can touch the one power, the most powerful weapon, you can weild reality and the elements at your will. Though you will have limits, be cautious with this new power."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum