MythicalLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF !
Photobucket

Monthly Awards !!!
Female of the Month !! To be confirmed Male of the Month !! To be confirmed Member of the Month !! To be confirmed Relationship of the Month !! To be confirmed Quote of the Month !! To be confirmed Topic of the Month !! To be confirmed
Latest topics
» Warmth on the beach
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm by Maci White

» First Day(open)
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am by Ivy

» Becca's Graphics
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 pm by Maci White

» Maci Application
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm by Maci White

» Ollie's house
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 am by Ollie

» alright guys listen and shiver!
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 am by Ivy

» Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN)
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm by Becca Williams

» Curious (Alice)
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm by Becca Williams

» I'm Back...
Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am by Becca Williams

Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN)

Go down

Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN) Empty Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN)

Post  Becca Williams Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm

I was sitting in one of the spinning chairs with wheels, in the studio. I had a pad of paper, a pen and a guitar in my lap. I pushed off the floor and the chair moved backwards. I realised that the speed I was doing it, I must've looked like a human pinball.
I kicked off every wall as I neared it, strumming the guitar.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Location : Wandering with Hayley. I'm on my cell if you need me.

https://mythicallife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down