MythicalLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF !
Photobucket

Monthly Awards !!!
Female of the Month !! To be confirmed Male of the Month !! To be confirmed Member of the Month !! To be confirmed Relationship of the Month !! To be confirmed Quote of the Month !! To be confirmed Topic of the Month !! To be confirmed
Latest topics
» Warmth on the beach
Tension - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm by Maci White

» First Day(open)
Tension - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am by Ivy

» Becca's Graphics
Tension - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 pm by Maci White

» Maci Application
Tension - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm by Maci White

» Ollie's house
Tension - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 am by Ollie

» alright guys listen and shiver!
Tension - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 am by Ivy

» Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN)
Tension - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm by Becca Williams

» Curious (Alice)
Tension - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm by Becca Williams

» I'm Back...
Tension - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am by Becca Williams

Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Tension

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tension - Page 3 Empty Re: Tension

Post  Hayley Williams Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Hayley swore she lost her balance as he kissed her again. She grabbed his shirt so if she fell he came down with her. She felt the same shock only this time it didn't hurt.
Hayley Williams
Hayley Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Ewan forced himself to pull back, he looked into her eyes for a moment before she helped her stand back upright and he then relocked his eyes to hers until Lan spoke.

Lan looked at Hayley and said softly "Now did you feel a shock? a tingle? anything like that at all .."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayley Williams Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am

Hayley fell on the gorund. like she never did it befoe.... She was glad the kiss was pver cause she hates to kiss with anyone she even doesn't know. She got up and got all the sand of her body. '' a shock which didn't hurt as much as it did last time '' she admit and looked at her watch.

'' damn I'm sorry guys I erhm have to talk to someone right now so sorry '' she said and ran away. She hoped Aro was not late again cause she needed to talk to him right now.
Hayley Williams
Hayley Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am

Lan nodded at her response "And did you feel any .. sudden urges while you were being kissed?" he asked in an indifferent tone.
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayley Williams Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:04 pm

'' no '' she yelled running as she arrived in the woods with aro. '' let's get this done so we can go on '' she said to him as he nodded and grabbed a torch. '' you first '' she said as he marked the volturi crest in his arm. he gave the torch to hayley as she marked the williams mark into her arm. '' now we are even '' she said while the burning pain was on her arm. Aro nodded and disappeard.
Hayley Williams
Hayley Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Lan frowned darkly as he watched Hayley walk away, then glanced at Ewan as Jessy moved to hug Ewan. He looked at Becca "She isn't going to stop denying it until she knows him better and well it will be difficult to get her to let him become her friend first ... she is willful and resisting hard."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayley Williams Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Hayley sat on the ground. the pain was ridiculou like it was her death on her arm. She got up and ripped a piece off her shirt. She binded her arm and went back to the open place. '' sorry '' she said softly and smoothly like nothing hs happened and she wasn't going to tell either.
Hayley Williams
Hayley Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm

He frowned then said "It's fine Hayley, you do what you want. But I have one more thing to ask of you as part of this little test, get to know Ewan then when you feel you know him well enough YOU kiss him."
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayley Williams Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 pm

'' I just had a little meeting nothing special so please don't care. '' she said and sighed. '' fine but know that i need to work like evryday and that whatever it is music goes firs '' she hoped they know that she meant her cat. he had it since she was a child and no one knew it was an immortal cat. They called her killer cat but hayley always told them it was music and no killer cat.
Hayley Williams
Hayley Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum