MythicalLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF !
Photobucket

Monthly Awards !!!
Female of the Month !! To be confirmed Male of the Month !! To be confirmed Member of the Month !! To be confirmed Relationship of the Month !! To be confirmed Quote of the Month !! To be confirmed Topic of the Month !! To be confirmed
Latest topics
» Warmth on the beach
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm by Maci White

» First Day(open)
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am by Ivy

» Becca's Graphics
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 pm by Maci White

» Maci Application
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm by Maci White

» Ollie's house
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 am by Ollie

» alright guys listen and shiver!
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 am by Ivy

» Listen.. to the song here in my heart (OPEN)
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm by Becca Williams

» Curious (Alice)
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm by Becca Williams

» I'm Back...
Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am by Becca Williams

Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it.

Post  Lan Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 pm

He scowled "What do you fear so greatly about me going with you my love?" he asked.
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace and Quiet. . . And I don't like it.

Post  Becca Williams Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:47 pm

"I'd.. just prefer it." I answered, looking at him.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Location : Wandering with Hayley. I'm on my cell if you need me.

https://mythicallife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm

"Fine" he said stiffly, kissed her cheek and leapt back up, scaling the drain pipe liek a human might and swung into the house.
Lan
Lan

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:03 am

I felt really bad, but it was for the best. I waited until he was inside and darted into the forest, running towards Seattle. I'd find a small house away from no where.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Williams Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 pm

I headed into the forest and ran as fast as possible towards the mountain range. I knew for sure there was a house around here. I could smell the many trails, all the same three scents. I followed the newest.
I came to a small house, as promised, there were three adults inside. I hopped onto the roof silently and waited. I could hear inside that two of the humans were going to bed. I hopped through a window a half second before the door opened. I pounced and broke her neck before she could scream.
I sunk my teeth into her neck and grinned as the warm smooth liquid ran down my throat.

When she and the two men were drained, I pulled a lighter from a drawer in the kitchen. I set the house alight. Jumpring back from the flames. I turned and darted home. My clothes were in perfect condition and I hadn't spilt a drop of blood.
My eyes were piercing crimson when I hopped back through my window and leaned against the wall. The burn was just a dull ache now. I was full.
Becca Williams
Becca Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum